We treat all WorkCover and Motor Vehicle accident injuries.

If you are claiming through WorkCover, you will need to have your injury certified by a doctor before you can claim treatment costs for physiotherapy.

On your initial visit please bring your Claim number, Doctors details plus your workplace details to the first appointment in order for us to bill your WorkCover Agent or Third Party Accident insurer.

If you are suffering from a work-related issue, you should speak to someone at your workplace and lodge a WorkCover Claim

If you require further information about your eligibility to claim for your treatment, please call our friendly staff who will be able to assist you further.